Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reflection 3


In this semester 2 I wrote two types of essays. The first essays are about description of graphs and the second about problem & solution.


In the graphs, we began with single pie charts, writing from two pies charts of Valentine's Day gifts.  I went on to bar charts. Lastly I looked at information of tables for hurricanes and tornadoes.


I followed a simple three paragraphs construction. I described the information in the graphs, charts, tables. I wrote the growth of Lagos in the city agglomerations chart.

            In the problem and solution essays, I used a four paragraph construction. I stated the problem, and then I gave 4 to 5 causes of the problem and 4 to 5 possible solutions. In the concluding paragraph, I wrote the most viable solutions.

130 words

No comments:

Post a Comment