Monday, December 6, 2010

Celebrated National day

This weekend I celebrated national day in Khorfakkan and it was a three day holiday and I joined a car show and swam in the spring water and I went camping.

On day 1 of the holiday. I took my old car for show on the end of Khorfakkan Corniche. It was great and I was surprised that more than 200 cars joined the show and I took the lunch and the dinner together with the teams. On day 2 of the holiday, I went to the waterfall and it is located in Wadi Alwarrayah area and I swam in the spring water for 2 hours. I felt good after the bath so then I climbed a high mountain together with my friends and it took us around 2 and a half hours. It was tiring but finally we saw the beauty of the aerial view. On the last day, I joined together with my family, camping near to the sea but the weather was freezing and the temperature reached 14°c. By the way I rode a motor bike and I cooked food by charcoal and it was tasty.

My holiday was brilliant but it was tiring and busy with climbing, driving, cooking and swimming

206 Words

No comments:

Post a Comment